Support CASA of Williamson County, TX with an online donation.
To give a child a CASA is to give them a voice. To give them a voice is to give them hope. And to give them hope is to give them the world. I believe that with all my heart.
– Pamela Butler, former foster youth
Make a donation to CASA of Williamson County, TX and support a child today!
Other ways to support CASA of Williamson County, TX
Our Wish List / In Kind Donations
- Gift Cards (i.e. Target, H-E-B Store, Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, Shell, Exxon, Applebees, Chili’s, etc.)
- Postage Stamps
- Water, Soda, Snack Foods for Volunteer Training and Appreciation
- Auction/Raffle Items for Spring Golf Tournament
- Printing Services for Event and Training Materials
- Trophies and Award Plaques
- iPads or Digital Tablets for Staff use at Courthouse and on the road working with Volunteers
- Any resources from your business or other useful items
Please contact us prior to delivering any donations to CASA of Williamson County, TX.
Planned / Legacy Giving
We offer planned giving arrangements that are feasible for donors of all income levels. Gifts vary from a simple will bequest to arrangements that help you maintain financial independence through favorable income and tax-saving benefits.
Opportunities include gifts from a will bequest, living trust, charitable gift annuity, charitable life income trust, retirement plan, life insurance and real estate. We encourage you to contact the Executive Director, Marissa Austin, at email@example.com.
Choosing CASA as your company’s cause will have a visible impact, not only by helping children in our own community but in your ability to gain a competitive advantage through the visible support of a cause about which the community cares. Your business can take pride in sponsoring a well-established, professional organization grappling with real-world issues and helping to provide solutions—one child at a time.
Some ways your business can help:
- Corporate contributions – Click Here to Become a CASA Business Member
- Employee contribution drives
- Sponsorship of media exposure
- Sponsorship of event
- Sponsorship of a volunteer: average cost to recruit, train and supervise a volunteer for one year: $2,000
- Contact us about having a CASA representative come and speak to your co-workers, civic organizations or religious group
- Display CASA brochures in your place of business
- Request an article for your newsletter
- Provide a link to our website
We encourage you to contact the Executive Director, Marissa Austin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees can promote the CASA mission by participating in different types of giving and awareness activities:
- Payroll deduction – designate CASA of Williamson County through corporate, state, and federal workplace giving campaigns.
- Matching Gift Programs – Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Check with your human resource office to find out if your company has a matching gift policy.
- Host an Educational Event – Educate your workforce about CASA and the need for child advocates. Give out brochures, posters and other promotional materials.
- Participate in one-day and team activities – Volunteer and participate in the annual Tee Up for CASA Golf Tournament or get a team together for the CASA Superhero Run.
Get a CASA License Plate