Support CASA of Williamson County, TX with an online donation.
To give a child a CASA is to give them a voice. To give them a voice is to give them hope. And to give them hope is to give them the world. I believe that with all my heart.
– Pamela Butler, former foster youth
Make a donation to CASA of Williamson County, TX and support a child today!
Other ways to support CASA of Williamson County, TX
Our Wish List / In Kind Donations
In-kind donations offer businesses the opportunity to give excess merchandise, materials, or services while receiving the full tax benefits of a cash donation. In-kind donations help CASA of Williamson County, TX to fulfill its mission.
To see our full Amazon Wishlist, click here.
Currently, CASA of Williamson County, TX has need for the following items to help deliver our mission to speak up for abused and neglected children:
- Gas Gift Cards for Travel to Visit Children
- Gift Cards (i.e. Target, H-E-B Store, Wal-Mart, Applebees, Chili’s, etc.)
- Postage Stamps
- Water, Soda, Snack Foods for Volunteer Training and Appreciation
- Unique Auction/Raffle Items for Golf Outing, Superhero Run, and Gala
Please contact us prior to delivering any donations to CASA of Williamson County, TX.
Planned / Legacy Giving
Consider leaving a legacy for a better future for children by making a planned gift to CASA of Williamson County, TX. Planned gifts allow you to combine your charitable giving goals with your estate and financial planning goals. Your gift will provide lasting benefits through our child advocate program.
We offer planned giving arrangements that are feasible for donors of all income levels. Gifts vary from a simple will bequest to arrangements that help you maintain financial independence through favorable income and tax-saving benefits.
Opportunities include gifts from a will bequest, living trust, life insurance and real estate. We encourage you to contact the Chief Executive Officer, Marissa Austin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like you, CASA finds practical solutions to get the job done: a way to give a child a chance for a productive future.
Choosing CASA as your company’s cause will have a visible impact, not only by helping children in our own community but in your ability to gain a competitive advantage through the visible support of a cause about which the community cares. Your business can take pride in sponsoring a well-established, professional organization grappling with real-world issues and helping to provide solutions—one child at a time.
Some ways your business can help:
- Corporate contributions – Click Here to Become a CASA Business Member
- Employee contribution drives
- Sponsorship of media exposure
- Sponsorship of event
- Sponsorship of a volunteer: average cost to recruit, train and supervise a volunteer for one year: $2,000
- Contact us about having a CASA representative come and speak to your co-workers, civic organizations or religious group
- Display CASA brochures in your place of business
- Request an article for your newsletter
- Provide a link to our website
We encourage you to contact the Chief Executive Officer, Marissa Austin, at email@example.com.
Employees can promote the CASA mission by participating in different types of giving and awareness activities:
- Payroll deduction – designate CASA of Williamson County through corporate, state, and federal workplace giving campaigns.
- Matching Gift Programs – Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Check with your human resource office to find out if your company has a matching gift policy.
- Host an Educational Event – Educate your workforce about CASA and the need for child advocates. Give out brochures, posters and other promotional materials.
- Participate in one-day and team activities – Volunteer and participate in the annual Tee Up for CASA Golf Tournament or get a team together for the CASA Superhero Run.
Get a CASA License Plate
Join Our Family
Click Here to Join Our Newsletter
Make a difference in a child’s life. Join our newsletter and stay up to date on our fundraisers, events, and training sessions. Subscribe today!